Information Management Committee Questionnaire
The goal of WeShine is to develop and operate welcoming, safe, and empowering transitional micro-villages in Portland neighborhoods for some of the most vulnerable individuals among our houseless population.
Information Management Committee Charter:
The Board of WeShine affirms the critical role that organized information has in achieving the WeShine mission and goal of building a network of micro-villages to provide supported transitional shelter in residential neighborhoods throughout Portland. The WeShine Information Management Committee (IMC) is hereby established as a standing Committee recognized and charged by the Board of WeShine with the following responsibilities:
- Assess the information management needs of WeShine with an emphasis on user-centered designs and with an equity lens per the values of WeShine.
- Find the best software and digital tools that meet WeShine’s requirements, and make a recommendation to the board.
- Acquire and set up WeShine’s information systems.
- Maintain the systems to keep them secure and up-to-date.
- Provide training to WeShine board, staff, volunteers and village guests on how to use the systems.
- Provide appropriate access to WeShine information, based on an information security and confidentiality plan.
- Maintain documentation about WeShine’s systems and processes, and store it in WeShine’s shared information system.
- Meet regularly to assess the systems and make adjustments as needed.
- Update the WeShine Board annually or as needed.